1) Greek Yogurt- I know Greek yogurt has been in the states since 1998 (Thanks Google!), but I am somehow just now experiencing this lactose heaven in a cup! I absolutely love the stuff, and eat it every single morning with a granola bar. The brand I get has 80 calories a cup and real fruit at the bottom. It has made my mornings SO much more bearable!
2) Kidzone.com I have recently discovered this site and it is simply amazing! They have so many fun, easy worksheets available for several ages, and other fun activities. My kids in my class love doing the "Itsy Bitsy Books".
3) Instagram Blogging- Yes, I have this blog, but I also have two Instagram blogs. One is my regular, everyday Instagram, @becomingkrys10, which I have started using a diary format of sorts. The other is my preschool Instagram, @fundecationalpreschool, where I am hoping to slowly launch a new business of sorts. This is the Instagram I am most excited about. I have taught preschool for going on 15 years, and I absolutely love it! I have taught 2's, 3's, and 4's, and have learned and created so much I want to share with others. This Instagram blog is to show my different ideas, crafts, lesson plans, etc.
4) Francine Rivers- She has slowly become my absolute favorite author. I have read several of her books, including "The Mark of the Lion" series, "Redeeming Love", "When the Shofar Blew", "The Scarlet Thread", and "The Atonement Child", just to name a few. I have started collecting her books. I very, very highly recommend her books to anyone who likes to read. They are gripping, suspenseful, thought provoking, heart string pulling, soul stirring books. My dream is to one day meet her in person and tell her just how very much her books have helped me in life.
5) Disney- Yes, I realize I am 27 years old. Yes, I realize I am an adult. Yes, I realize adults don't keep up with Disney and their latest and greatest, and Disney theories, and "Easter Eggs". Yes, I realize most adults don't know every single word to all the songs on the Frozen soundtrack (let alone have the "Frozen" Soundtrack downloaded on their phone.) Guess what? I really don't care. Disney makes me happy, makes me feel like an innocent, no worries child again. They sing of hope and fun and joy. Disneyland is most definitely on my bucket list!
I hope you enjoyed reading a little bit about me. Don't forget to come here to learn a little more about my best friend and co-blogger, Hannah Ashley!